I wasn't going to dress Remi up for Halloween this year because we were going to be traveling back to Spokane on the 31st...but while we were visiting Grandma Labrum she insisted that Remi have a Halloween costume. There weren't many costumes to choose from that were her size, but this is what Grandma chose. Isn't she such a cute little lamb???
Precious little Brea as a cute little punkin!
Cute cousins!
Rem and Avery on Halloween night!
3 comments:
oh my heck! she is gorgeous! Her costume is so adorable. I love those 3 month pictures with her cut bow and necklace. Love it!
ha ha funny lamb costume! She looked really cute though! That was fun. Can't wait for you guys to come back!
She's so cute, and trust me they get even cuter! She makes a cute little lamb.
Also, I was wondering if I could get your new address. I'm getting Christmas/birth announcements ready.
Post a Comment