This post is kind of random...but it includes pictures of what has been going on this past week.
So last Sunday Kurt and I attempted to make a fancy dinner. We had never cooked salmon before so we attempted that. I've also never tried asparagus... so Kurt talked me into buying some so that I could try it. He said it wasn't as good as the kind you pick off the ditch banks in Delta, but at least I have an idea of what it tastes like now. Overall... everything turned out so yummy!
For the past several weeks Kurt has been playing intramural flag football on Monday nights! Remi and I have had a lot of fun going and watching him play, but this past week it was so cold and I debated about whether I should take her out. After finding this cute little warm jumper thing for $3.00, I decided to take her out. She looked so cute all bundled up.
Remi is really loving her bath time lately. She really likes to kick and splash.
I thought she looked so cute in this outfit I just had to snap a few pictures!
She was so happy yesterday! We bundled her up in warm clothes again because we went to watch Kurt play in a church flag football game.
I love this picture because you can see that she is getting more hair!
Remi and Avery
Remi and I have been spending a lot of time lately with Dayna and Avery. We are so blessed to have found such good friends. One of the biggest things I worried about with moving to Spokane was that I would sit alone with Remi all day and not meet any friends. My prayers must have been answered because we have met so many great friends already. We have grown especially close to Dayna and Avery and are so blessed to be able to hang out with them so often.
We took a few pictures last night when they came over for dinner. Little Avery was so cute trying to help Remi sit up since she is already a pro at it! Their faces are so funny is these!
4 comments:
They are so cute i am so glad you have met new friends that would be one of my worries too is not meeting new people but i am glad you did and tell Kati i said congrats that is so fun, are you coming down in five days?
What a doll! I think she's really starting to look like you, and her personality is totally just coming out. I love all her little fall outfits. Don't be to jealous of the shoes, Layla is just barely starting to fit into certain shoes, believe or not, she's still wear 3-6 months shoes and she's almost 10 months. But don't wish for Remi to grow faster...cause it's goes by to fast alreay.
I agree with Jessie. Remi looks more and more like you everyday. I love it!
I love those pictures!! I am also a fan of your new backgeound.
Post a Comment