Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here's My Belly!

Lately, I've had several family members, who don't live close by, asking about how big my belly is.  Well.... at 20 weeks (aka halfway) here it is.  This past week has been very exciting.  I had a 4D ultrasound and got to see her cute little face, and 3 days ago, I felt her move for the first time.  This morning  I woke up and just laid in bed because I kept feeling her move and didn't want it to go away.  I can't wait until she is here!!!




8 comments:

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Oh little belly! You're barely showing, I can't wait until it gets bigger, I think its cute!

Chelsie Jensen said...

I found your blog through Kati and I just wanted to tell you congrats on finding out that you are having a girl! You'll both be great parents, its the greatest thing in the world. You're looking so cute Jess.

Kay's said...

Hey Jess i found your blog through Kati's i hope you don't mind me looking! You are so cute and it is so fun to feel them move huh? Congrats on the little girl!! Being parents is the most wonderful thing in the world i love it!! You'll be great!

Kayla said...

Hey Jessica! I was blogging around and found your blog! My mom told me the other day that you were pregnant! Congrats! That's so exciting!

Erin said...

OMG! It's really you! Kami told me you were pregnant and it made me so happy. You are too cute! Miss you girly!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog and that you were pregnant!! Crazy! I'm so excited for you, little girls are the best. You are barely showing. I remember that though, I was so excited when I started showing. Everyone made fun of me and I didn't really show until I was like 5 months. But I felt like it was a lot sooner.
So yeah you haven't even seen Miley. She's 6 month old now, and I can't believe it! I miss my little newborn baby :( it makes me want to have another one (don't worry, not happening) I never thought I'd say this when I was pregnant, but I miss being pregnant now....so soak it in!
So headed up to Utah on Saturday for a few weeks, if your in the area you should stop by to see us!

Ty & Andi said...

WOW! you are very tiny and adorable! We wish you guys were somehow on the way between idaho and delta becuase the girls were begging to see you both and your new baby :)...they even brought a present down for the baby and Addellyn was disappointed that they wouldn't be able to see the baby open it. Hopefully we'll be able to see you before we head back out east...we are so excited for you guys, babies are wonderful!
andi

Deets Family said...

Hey Jess I just found your blog and you are the cutest pregnant person!! Congratulations I had no idea. It is so much fun you will have so much fun.