Well, what can I (Kurt) say, I was wrong. I had hoped for a little boy who I could teach what little I know about football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hunting, fishing, and all that man stuff. But, it wasn't to be. At our ultrasound yesterday the radiologist gave me the news that we will be having a cute little girl. I don't know much about little girls and all things girly, but I am so excited to have a beautiful little princess around that looks just like her mother. What could be better?
My first items of business are the following: find a good Louisville Slugger, and buy a new shotgun. Because, if this little blessing is as cute as her mother, it will be a full-time job keeping the good-for-nothing boys away from her.
Jessica will be an incredible mother, so I am sure she will make up for my shortcomings. We are so excited, and can't wait to meet her!
6 comments:
Woot Woot! I can't wait, she is going to be so so cute! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you whenever we see you next! Love ya
Congrats, Kurt! I didn't know you guys were expecting (one reason I love blogging, to find out stuff like this.) I'm sure your wife will be a great mom, but you are going to be such a good dad and I totally believe that you will buy a shot gun to protect your little girl! Josh and I both are so excited for you!
Congrats!! You'll love having a little girl. Devin and I believe that every daddy needs a little girl! What a great way to start...of course, we might be a little biased!!
Congrats, Bro! Nothing better! Hope you guys are doing well.
Congrats! There's nothing funner than girls! Maybe that's because I don't know any different.:) Good Luck, you guys will do awesome!
Congratulations! That's so awesome...hope everything else is going well!
Post a Comment